Crafted from the finest organic bamboo, these sheets are the ultimate sleep companion. With a sateen weave to create a smooth, luxe texture, wrap yourself in these ultra-soft sheets for the best sleep you’ve ever had. Mulberry Threads have sized their sheets generously, allowing room for mattresses that have toppers or a greater depth.
400 thread count bamboo, which is equivalent to around 1,000 thread count cotton. Thread count isn't the most important thing to consider when selecting sheets as it can often be misleading. The quality and weave of the fabric, and the way if feels to you, is the most important factor.
Sheet set includes; 1x fitted sheet, 1x flat sheet, 2x pillowslips.
- Highly absorbent – wicks moisture away from the body
- Thermal regulating – keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Naturally antibacterial
- Made from a biodegradable, renewable resource
- Great for sensitive skin
- Panda-friendly - the bamboo used is different to the species that pandas eat
How to care for your bamboo sheets;
- Wash your bamboo sheets using cold water.
- Use delicate laundry liquid. Never use any products that contain bleaching agents, optical brighteners or fabric softeners.
- Your sheets can be line-dried or tumble dried on a cool, delicate setting.
- Avoid washing your bamboo sheets with other items.
Please note; as bamboo is an organic and natural textile, which has not been treated with harmful chemicals the bamboo may experience slight pilling with initial use. However this is a rare occurrence and can be reduced or removed during the washing and drying process.This is normal for natural fibers, especially in response to friction and isn't a fault or defect.